Attorneys at Puyang & Associates are licensed attorneys in good standing and primarily practice immigration law. Our attorneys are members of Maryland State Bar Association (MSBA), American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), and Investment in the USA (IIUSA). They are admitted to the Bars of the Court of Appeals of Maryland, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals, and the United States District Court District of Maryland.
Attorneys at Puyang & Associates, LLC have been actively and proudly representing corporate and individual clients in the following immigration matters:
- EB-5 Investment Immigration – Representing alien entrepreneurs’ investment immigrant petitions to obtain conditional and permanent U.S. Lawful Permanent Residency.
- Employment-based Immigration -- Labor certification based immigrant petitions by U.S. employers for employees in professional, skilled, and un-skilled occupations; immigrant petitions for multi-national executives/managers; immigrant petitions for outstanding professors and outstanding researchers; self-petitioned professors, scientists, researchers, engineers, athletes, artists, musicians and other professionals as alien with extraordinary ability; self-petitioned professors, scientists, researchers, engineers, and other professionals by virtue of National Interests Waivers (NIW); immigrant petitions by religious workers; etc.
- Family-based Immigration -- U.S. Citizens and U.S. Lawful Permanent Residents’ petitions for spouses, fiancé(e)s, parents, children, and siblings (collectively, the “beneficiaries”), and the beneficiaries’ immigrant visa applications or adjustment of status applications; etc.
- Immigration Court Proceedings – Representing clients in asylum, removal, deportation, and appeal proceedings.
- Under the Executive Orders – I-601A hardship waivers; deferred action for childhood arrivals (DACA); etc.
- Naturalization and citizenship.
- Working visa petitions -- L-1A, L-1B, H-1B, TN, O, P, R, etc.
- Non-immigrant visas matters, including visa extensions and change of status applications.
- Other immigration matters -- TPS employment authorization document applications; re-entry permit; advance parole applications; etc.
Our attorneys also provide immigration law services to communities and non-profit organizations on pro bono basis, such as:
- Present immigration law seminars to the communities.
- Provide pro bono immigration service to non-profit organizations and low-income clients.
The clients of Puyang & Associates come from every continent or region in the world, including Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Central Asia, Europe, Africa, Australia, North America, or South America.
Attorneys at Puyang & Associates are regularly participating in AILA and IIUSA organized conferences, chapter meetings, webinars, and stakeholder meetings with USCIS to obtain and share updated knowledge, practice wisdoms, and USCIS new initiatives in immigration law.
Attorneys together with paralegals at Puyang & Associates are committed to using their best effort to represent their clients. They have a demonstrated track record of handling difficult cases and solving complex legal issues creatively to achieve clients’ objectives.